3 months ago
Click HERE for the Google Sites Activities Page
Participation in co-curricular programs (music, athletics, students council, clubs) and being actively involved in school activities will provide a wonderful balance to your academic work, and will help you enjoy high school to the fullest.
Your future success depends on solid preparation, goal setting, excellent attendance, and a well rounded education.
- Coach/Sponsor Links
- Handbooks / Brochures
- Student Activities/Athletics Forms
- RHS Activity Participation Agreement
- RHS Extra-Curricular Progress Report
- Return To Participation After Injury
- Travel Release for students riding w/parents
- Concussion Management